Time is TBD|
Amsterdam safari: exploring food-to-go/ retail fusion and creating fresh focused stores
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Kalverstraat, Kalverstraat, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
The Netherlands is a standout market across Europe when it comes to format innovation. Both from the retail and foodservice side, fresh plays a key role in shaping formats and consumers' expectations of them. So if you're looking at how you can make the most of fresh as a point of difference, while combining this with an efficienciency-focused operation, join us in Amsterdam. Register here and we'll contact you for payment (£500, plus VAT where relevant) to secure your space.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our safaris:
- Get the most out of your time in market - we know the city well, the key players and the latest openings, so we'll ensure your time in the city is spent efficiently.
- Hosted by Gavin, an expert in the changing food-to-go and retail landscape, with extensive experience in leading safaris
- Store visit programmes that are curated around the latest key openings and developments
- Compare & contrast - the chance to explore how the developments you see fit into the wider trends framework, and to compare with other markets
- Pre-session briefing, outlining the wider trends and trading landscape, setting the context to help you get more from your store visits and understand the why and how as well as the what
- Post-session wrap-up, designed to share learnings and help you to take away actionable insights & action points from the day.