London safari: food-to-go and format evolution
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us to see how food-to-go specialists and retailers are evolving their propositions and formats to take advantage of the latest trends and drive new growth in food-to-go. Register here and we'll contact you for payment (£500, plus VAT where relevant) to secure your space.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our safaris:
- Get the most out of your time in market - we know the city well, the key players and the latest openings, so we'll ensure your time in the city is spent efficiently.
- Hosted by Gavin, an expert in the changing food-to-go and retail landscape, with extensive experience in leading safaris
- Store visit programmes that are curated around the latest key openings and developments
- Compare & contrast - the chance to explore how the developments you see fit into the wider trends framework, and to compare with other markets
- Pre-session briefing, outlining the wider trends and trading landscape, setting the context to help you get more from your store visits and understand the why and how as well as the what
- Post-session wrap-up, designed to share learnings and help you to take away actionable insights & action points from the day.
We'll confirm the final programme nearer the time, in the meantime take a look at our latest article on innovative formats in London here.