Dublin safari: best-in-class food-to-go in retail
Time & Location
About the Event
We'll guide you around best-in-class food-to-go in retail execution as well innovative food-to-go concepts, while sharing our latest insights on the evolution of the broader food-to-go market across Europe. Register here and we'll contact you for payment (£500, plus VAT where relevant) to secure your space.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our safaris:
- Get the most out of your time in market - we know the city well, the key players and the latest openings, so we'll ensure your time in the city is spent efficiently.
- Hosted by Gavin, an expert in the changing food-to-go and retail landscape, with extensive experience in leading safaris and strong local knowledge and relationships.
- Store visit programmes that are curated around the latest key openings and developments.
- Compare & contrast - the chance to explore how the developments you see fit into the wider trends framework, and to compare with other markets.
- Pre-session briefing, outlining the wider trends and trading landscape, setting the context to help you get more from your store visits and understand the why and how as well as the what.
- Post-session wrap-up, designed to share learnings and help you to take away actionable insights & action points from the day.
Take a look at our latest article on Dublin stores here.