Tue, 11 Jun|
Dublin safari: best in class food-to-go in retail
Key lessons and inspiration in building a successful food-to-go in retail proposition
Time & Location
11 Jun 2024, 08:30 – 16:00
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
About the Event
Dublin is a best-in-class market for food-to-go in retail, a position that is being maintained through a strong focus on format and proposition development. This one day session is designed to bring you up to speed with the latest trends, concepts and innovation across food-to-go and retail. Each session is led by Gavin, an expert in global food-to-go insights. Our one day sessions are led by insight, meaning you take away an up to date view of the opportunities, ready to integrate these into your business strategy.
Our days start with a presentation around the broader food-to-go landscape - in Dublin, we'll focus on the evolution and development of retailers in this space as well as food-to-go specialists. We'll then dig deeper into the concepts themselves, visiting key reference points across the city and enabling you to understand not just the what but also the how and the why. After the visits, we'll then wrap up the day with key takeouts, giving you actionable insights to take away.
£500 (plus VAT where relevant) will secure your place for this session. Here are some of the benefits of joining our safaris:
- Maximise your learning, make the most of your time. We know Dublin well, and closely track the key players and the latest openings. You'll leave up to speed with the key latest developments, and armed with the knowledge of what's likely to be next.
- See the best stores in the best way. Our route planning helps you see the most relevant concepts and to get the most value from your time in Dublin. Where possible, we'll introduce you to store owners and management, enabling you to dig deeper into individual concepts.
- Learn about food-to-go trends and leave with practical examples of how they're being executed. Each day starts with a market presentation, designed to ensure you're better able to relate what you see in-store back to wider initiatives and trends across the market.
- Update your global food-to-go and format perspectives to give you new perspectives on future developments. We track food-to-go and format evolution globally. We'll draw on this global perspective to help us relate to where Dublin and Ireland fit, helping to identify emerging trends and opportunities.
- Leave with a view on how the opportunities are relevant to your business. Our wrap-up sessions provide a forum to share learnings and dig deeper into the key takeouts. You'll also leave with all the slides from the day, helping you to share the key learnings across your business.
Delegates will receive the finalised schedule with their joining instructions the week before the safari.
Sign up here or get in touch.
- Ticket type
Dublin safari 2024Price£500.00
+£100.00 VATTax: +£100.00 VAT