London safari: food-to-go trends and format innovation
Time & Location
About the Event
Our days start with a presentation around the broader food-to-go landscape - we'll then dig deeper into the concepts themselves, giving you the chance to understand not just the what but also the how and the why. After the visits, we'll then wrap up the day with key takeouts, giving you actionable insights to take away.
If you're in the UK, you can book your place directly on this page (if you're not, you can use this link).
The cost of each palce is £500 (excl. VAT).
Here are some of the benefits of joining our safaris:
- Maximise your learning, make the most of your time. We know London well, and closely track the key players and the latest openings. You'll leave up to speed with the key latest developments, and armed with the knowledge of what's likely to be next.
- See the best stores in the best way. Our route planning helps you see the most relevant concepts and to get the most value from your time in London. Typically, we'll also introduce you to store management at several of the stores we visit, enabling you to dig deeper into individual concepts, their operational focus and the thinking that has led to their development.
- Learn about food-to-go trends and leave with practical examples of how they're being executed. Each day starts with a market presentation, designed to ensure you're better able to relate what you see in-store back to wider initiatives and trends across the market.
- Update your global food-to-go and format perspectives to give you new perspectives on future developments. We track food-to-go and format evolution globally. We'll draw on this global perspective to help us better understand the London landscape, and to ensure you can see and understand the emerging trends and opportunities.
- Leave with a view on how the opportunities are relevant to your business. Our wrap-up sessions proide a forum to share learnings and dig deeper into the key takeouts. You'll also leave with all the slides from the day, helping you to share the key learnings across your business.
Delegates will receive the finalised schedule with their joining instructions the week before the safari. In the meantime, explore some of the latest developments in London here.
- London food-to-go safari£500+£100 VAT£500+£100 VAT0£0